Company Description Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in 6 countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
Performance Management Lead role will be accountable to lead, drive and take the entire performance management domain or practices for the entire company'sorganization.
- To be the vocal point in helping the management team on defining, designing, and implementing performance management vision, direction and road map of the team, including ensuring our Performance Management Systempractices is aligned with the overall business roadmap in short- and long-term horizon.
- Ensure successful completion of companywide Performance Management Cycle and accountable for the end to end process, such asgoal setting,continuous monitoring and performance review period.
- Continuously asses, adjust, drive and championing Performance Management related vision, scope, priorities, processes, system and tools across the organization.
- Manage and coordinate organization-wide effort to ensure all programs or initiatives are developed by using a data-driven approach that sets priorities for improvement in line with ongoing strategic imperatives.
- Ensure connection of performance management domain with another related unit across people operationsand across the organization. Furthermore, involveon any effort on building the connection and act as strategic advisor for performance management domain.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from reputable university, post graduate degree with social science or business administrationmajor background is preferred.
- Solid 8-10 year experienceswith responsibilityexposure in handling the end to end Performance Managementcycle from fast-pace-natured industry and has work exposure experiences in other HR areassuch as HR Business Partner, Compensation. Competencies Development are preferred.
- Experienced inproposing changes and championing performance management implementation.
- Excellent knowledge and comprehensive understanding of performance management skill as well as integrated human resources management.
- Strong analytical thinking, leadership, communication and facilitation skill.