PT Johnson & Johnson Indonesia is recruiting for a Therapeutic Area Lead (Medical Affairs) for TB (Tuberculosis)/Public Health, located in Jakarta, Indonesia.
As the Therapeutic Area Lead of J&J Indonesia for Tuberculosis/Public Health, you will be the science lead for our therapeutic area cross-functional team. This team develops and delivers medical affairs strategy in TB (Tuberculosis) including scientific communications, materials and education programs to ensure appropriate use of the company’s products and to support patient outcomes.
In this role, you will:
- Develop medical affairs plan and provide inputs to the company strategy and business decision making
- Lead the conceptualization and project management of wide range of medical activities (including medical education, advisory board meetings, etc.)
- Build strong relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs) in the therapeutic area of interest and be committed to continuous scientific exchange with KOLs as appropriate in the field and during medical congresses.
- Respond to scientific data inquiries of Tuberculosis therapeutic area and products
- Provide regular training and flow of the latest medical developments to cross-functional team
- Conduct copy review for external communications (promotional material, patient education material, etc.)
- Medical degree is required.
- At least 3 years working experience in medical affairs or public health field is required.
- Experience in multinational pharmaceutical company is preferred.
- The role might require work on weekends, and travel by air.
Johnson & Johnson offers an excellent environment to develop and advance your career. We put our passion to work to help customers live better and healthier lives. As a J&J employee, you can pursue a wide range of opportunities for development and advancement. Come and be a part of a well-integrated part of our global network of colleagues who touch the lives of more than a billion people around the world every day!
Indonesia-Jawa-Jakarta Raya- Organization
P.T. Johnson & Johnson Indonesia (8150)