The Market HR Cluster Lead, based in Jakarta, will oversee a set of strategically grouped markets to own and deliver respective HR strategies across Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand & Malaysia. They will mitigate risks, nurture culture, and handle unique people challenges. The role will drive a “One Google” experience and work with counterparts across APAC and the greater Market HR team. The role will report directly to the Market HR Regional Lead for APAC.
You will build and own strong relationships within People Operations and across site leadership to develop and execute Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand & Malaysia site plans. You will bring strong HR business partnership knowledge working in Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand & Malaysia markets, with specific depth in employment law, compliance, culture development and talent strategy. You will be able to balance strategic and tactical work when needed, diving deep on risk identification and resolution as well as surfacing those themes to inform and drive the People Plans. You should also have a strong background in diversity, inclusion and equity, employee development, employment brand and employee advocacy.
The clusters are subject to change based on business needs.
Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (you probably know us better as "Human Resources"). Made up of equal parts HR professionals, former consultants, and analysts, we're the advocates of Google's colorful culture. In People Ops, we "find them, grow them, and keep them". We bring the world's most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent, or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field.
- Experience with employment laws, regulations and HR priorities with specific expertise in Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand & Malaysia.
- Experience implementing innovative people strategies that improve recruitment, retention, development, mobility and culture.
- Experience in analyzing data and developing recommendations for action based on the analysis and trend.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
- Experience as an HR Business Partner with expertise in talent, performance and development initiatives, change management, and employee relations.
- Experience leading and implementing global, large-scale HR operational projects, including system applications, risk management/mitigation, and change management, business readiness, communications, and training activities.
- Ability to influence and partner with all levels of leadership to drive continuous improvement and organizational change.
- Build partnerships with Legal, Integrity, Compliance, and Employee Relations teams to create forward-looking solutions that are specific to Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand and Malaysia.
- Identify local employment and compliance risks and partner with critical stakeholders, such as Employee Relations, Legal, and Compliance, to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Lead People Operations-related audits and regulatory reviews initiated by local governments and external entities to ensure compliance.
- Act as point of contact for Center of Excellence (COE) to provide input to new solutions and services and support COE in driving change in Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand and Malaysia.
- Work with senior management across multiple Product Areas and Functions in Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand and Malaysia to foster a united leadership body.
Deskripsi Perusahaan Dengan visi melestarikan budaya Indonesia terutama makanan tradisional Jawa, kami berkomitmen untuk terus mengembangkan kualitas produk...
From Grilenium Fast Resto - Jakarta
Published 3 days ago
- Maintaining the quality of application development by ensuring all the needs and requirements are fulfilled, also having the traceability to testing scenarios...
From Alodokter - Jakarta
Published 10 days ago
- Monitoring and troubleshooting related with data center matter - Has advance skills in set up and server installation - Manage SLA and timeline - Resolving...
From Pt. Trans Retail Indonesia - Jakarta
Published 10 days ago
Job Description UI/UX Designer : - Mengumpulkan data klien, mulai dari budget-nya berapa, bisnis yang dijalani apa, tujuannya apa, penggunanya siapa, juga...
From Stoica365 Ventures - Jakarta
Published 10 days ago