Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
Batam is an island municipality of the Riau Islands Province of Indonesia. Located within the northernmost region of the country, Batam is also 20 KM off Singapore’s southern coast.
The 200 keys Batam Marriott Hotel Harbour Bay will be located on a waterfront site adjoining the Batam Harbour Bay Ferry Terminal. On other sides, it will be surrounded by new-build commercial and residential. The site is within 3 KM of most of Batam’s industrial parks and major oil-and-gas-related companies. The airport is 23 KM east of the site, or approximately 30-45 minutes by car.
The hotel offers 3 restaurants and 3 bars and lounges, 5 function facilities with a total event space of 1,720 SM. The Hotel’s ballroom – the second largest in the city and centrally-located next to the Harbour Bay Ferry Terminal – has the potential to be preferred venue for regional meetings, association gatherings and social events. Recreation facilities include pool, gym and spa.
The hotel is project toopen in Mid 2020.
Manages the daily functions of the department to ensure protection of property assets, employees, guests and property.Maintains logs, certifications and documents required by law and Standard Operating Procedures.Trains staff in established emergency procedures and implements accident and fire prevention procedures.Position focuses on ensuring guest and employee satisfaction while achieving the operating budget.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the security/loss prevention or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Criminal Justice or related major; 2 years experience in the security/loss prevention or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Security/Loss Prevention Operations
• Assists the Director of Engineering in administering fire prevention programs and emergency preparedness.
• Conducts hazard and risk assessments at the property to include quarterly OSHA/SAFETY audits, incident tracking, and the hazard abatement process.
• Develops detailed "shut down" procedures for the property to ensure that all areas are secured at the appropriate times.
• Comply with applicable laws and safety regulations.
• Follow proper key control guidelines in loss prevention and in the property.
• Develop a monthly checklist for all cctv equipment, alarmed doors, and duress alarms to ensure that they are fully functional.
• Incorporate into patrols, which encompass all areas of the property's interior and exterior, an inspection tour of recording system.
• Follow Duty of Care process for the protection of guests and employees.
• Follows up on all unusual activities in and around the property that would impair the well being of guests and employees.
• Handles complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
• Implements action plans to monitor and control risk.
• Monitors all unusual activities in and around the property that would impair the well being of guests and employees.
• Oversees all loss prevention operations to include but not limited to patrol process, emergency response, investigations (initial & follow up) for all guest and employee related incidents, shipping and receiving process (makes recommendations for improvement), electronic key system and manager on duties responsibilities.
• Oversees and guides the efforts of the Accident Prevention Committee.
• Oversees first aid program for guests and employees.
• Oversees the claims process and protects company assets by closely monitoring the General Liability and Worker's Compensation cases.
• Communicates the importance of safety procedures, detailing procedure codes, ensuring employee understanding of safety codes, monitoring processes and procedures related to safety.
• Emphasizes teamwork, close working relationships with other departments and assertive hospitality to serve as a deterrent to crime.
• Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
• Provides personal assistance, medical attention, emotional support, or other personal care to others such as coworkers, customers, or patients.
• Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
• Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
• Meet quality standards and customer expectations on a daily basis.
• Identifies the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others.
• Inspects and critiques the performance of the loss prevention department to establish and maintain a high level of professionalism and customer service.
• Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
• Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Develops liaison with local law enforcement and emergency services.
• Informs and/or updates the executives and peers on relevant information in a timely manner.
• Provides information to supervisors and co-workers by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Requisiti:Responsibilities Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services Direct, optimize and coordinate full order...
From Global Oil Company Limited - Riau Islands
Published 12 days ago
Where timeless classics are woven with modern details. Where business meets pleasure. Where even when you’re global, you can experience the local. Designed for...
From Four Points By Sheraton Medan - North Sumatra
Published 13 days ago
- Maintain and enhancement Chatbot System - Maintain and enhancement Online Customer Service System - Maintain and enhancement web-based Customer Center...
From Fif Group - Jakarta
Published 8 days ago
An exciting Sales and Marketing Senior Manager job has become available at a highly reputable company based in Jakarta. About the Sales and Marketing Senior...
Published 13 days ago