Contractual Arrangement: Fixed-term appointment
Contract duration: Two years
Job Posting: Mar 18, 2020, 10:11:33 PM
Closing Date: Apr 7, 2020, 9:59:00 PM
Primary Location: Indonesia-Jakarta
Organization: SE_INO WR Office, Indonesia
: Please note that the deadline for receipt of applications indicated above reflects your personal device’s system settings.
WHO is the specialized agency of the United Nations with the objectives to promote health, keep the world safe and serve the vulnerable. The WHO Indonesia Country Office directs and coordinates the authority for health by supporting the Indonesian Government in the formulation, implementation and evaluation of national health policies, strategies and plans and through WHO’s technical cooperation programmes, integrating a gender, equity and human-rights based approach. WHO seeks to address the pledge of leaving no one behind in the programme areas to achieve the national health goals by providing needs-based technical assistance in national level policy formulation, setting norms and standards, improving knowledge dissemination, monitoring country health situation and building sustainable institutional capacity, to play a greater leadership role in different national technical forums as well as contribute to regional and global public health platforms.The objective of the planning unit is to strengthen the WCO and enhance collaboration with national health authorities and partners by providing technical support and assistance in health planning, resource mobilization and management of WHO collaborative programmes, and by providing increased interface through advocacy and documentation.
Under the direct supervision of Planning Officer and overall supervision of WHO Deputy Representative, the incumbent will:
1. Provide support in planning and developing work plans in accordance with the Country Cooperation Strategy and the Organization’s as well as national health policies and procedures.
2. Monitor the implementation of GOI/WHO collaborative programme activities including: collection and analysis of data on implementation status from GSM.
3. Facilitate programme implementation by ensuring timely workplan funding, award creation and distribution, budgeting of activity and HR workplans.
4. Comply with the WHO policies on deadlines on and management of budgets.
5. Provide support to close coordination with the MOH and its Directorates for smooth planning, implementation of and reporting on WHO collaborative project/programme activities.
6. Work in close collaboration with WCO technical programmes and the Human Resource unit to provide support to formulation and management of activity and HR workplans.
7. Coordinate with technical units and South-East Asia Regional Office (SEARO) to draft and obtain clearance for financial management reports and requests for certified financial statements.
8. Work in close coordination with concerned units in SEARO, especially PPC on matters related to WCO Indonesia programme budget formulation, implementation, monitoring and reporting issues.
9. Assist TO Planning and WR in all matters related to General Programme of Work (GPW), programme budget and WHO Governing Body meetings.
10. Perform any other duties as assigned by TO PLN and Deputy WR.
Essential: University degree in Medicine, Public Health, or other relevant degree.
Desirable: Advanced University degree in related field or MBA
Essential: At least two years of experience in the area of specialization.
Desirable: Experience in: finance, administration, programme/workplan formulation and monitoring in WHO or another UN agency.
– Thorough knowledge of programme planning and management;
– Administrative knowledge of the functioning of ministries and related departments
– Demonstrated ability to work in harmony with national/international staff
– Excellent writing skills including ability to present technical information
– Ability to produce results, conceptualize issues, analyse qualitative and quantitative data, and to write coherent and concise briefing documents
Good knowledge of WHO/UN administrative and financial rules, processes and procedures
– Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences
– Producing results
– Ensuring the effective use of resources
Essential: Expert knowledge of English. Expert knowledge of Bahasa Indonesia.
Remuneration comprises an annual base salary starting at IDR 402,213,000 (subject to mandatory deductions for pension contributions and health insurance, as applicable) and 30 days of annual leave.
Requirements:Persyaratan Umum : Pria / Wanita. Usia min. 17 sampai 49 tahun. Minimal SMA / SMK / Sederajat. Siap memajukan merusahaan. Boleh berjilbab...
From Pt. Angkasa Logistindo - Jakarta
Published 15 days ago
- Maintaining the quality of application development by ensuring all the needs and requirements are fulfilled, also having the traceability to testing scenarios...
From Alodokter - Jakarta
Published 16 days ago
- Monitoring and troubleshooting related with data center matter - Has advance skills in set up and server installation - Manage SLA and timeline - Resolving...
From Pt. Trans Retail Indonesia - Jakarta
Published 16 days ago
Job Description UI/UX Designer : - Mengumpulkan data klien, mulai dari budget-nya berapa, bisnis yang dijalani apa, tujuannya apa, penggunanya siapa, juga...
From Stoica365 Ventures - Jakarta
Published 16 days ago