Company Description Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in seven countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
This annual program is made for undergraduate students who seek an interesting real-life working experience. In this 3-month program, you will get the opportunity to be involved in challenging projects with extensive coaching and mentor support. Grow with Traveloka into the role you want to have in an environment that celebrates openness, embraces challenges, and values autonomy.
- Software Engineer - Backend Intern: Get involved in real projects where you will deliver the best in class technology products for our customers, innovate & optimize any effort and solve real-world problems to give meaningful value for the business and users. Backend Engineer takes the vital role of designing, building, improving, and/or maintaining our products and systems. You will learn how Traveloka software engineering implements our best practices and have fun while you’re at it! PreferredMajors: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology
- Quality Engineer Intern: You will be involved in the quality improvement of our products by building and improving our testing process and better integrate it with the overall engineering process. Learn on how Quality Engineers in Traveloka implement our best practices in managing the quality of our released products. PreferredMajors: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Information System
- Data Analyst Intern:You will be supporting internal data team and stakeholders to drive the company, its products, and operations forward through data analytics. You will learn how Traveloka data team influences product strategy and decisions through impactful insights and actionable recommendations. Preferred Majors: Mathematics, Statistics
- Product Management Intern: You will be collaborating with seasoned Traveloka product managers to work on exciting product features/projects which including the management of the planning, forecasting, production and performance life-cycle of Traveloka products. We will drive you to the concept and shape new experiences for our users and expose you to our product management fundamental techniques.PreferredMajors: Technology, Engineering, Economics, Business Management
- Revenue and Growth Analyst Intern: You will be supporting the Revenue Management team to grow and optimize the business from the revenue perspective in terms of financial modeling, analysis, and project management, through various initiatives.PreferredMajors: Finance, Business Management
- Product Marketing Intern: At Traveloka, Product Marketing role is at the heart of our company's growth. You will be given an exclusive opportunity to learn data-driven marketing including developing growth strategy, marketing optimization and executing it. PreferredMajors: Engineering, Technology, Mathematics, Product Marketing, Economics, Business Management
- Bachelor Degree student from reputable University
- Available to join Traveloka internship timeline from June - August 2020
- Preferably students who are participating in technology, product, business or any relevant competitions