What You’ll Do Do you want to be a Trusted Advisor that is an advocate for your customers? You will look to develop the technical relationship with your customers every single day. Do you love technology? Then working as a Technical Solutions Architect (TSA) – SDWAN at Cisco is the place for you. Come be a Collaborator, a Consultant and a forward-thinker.
With deep Campus and Branch Network infrastructure knowledge you will help customers across all segments to understand Cisco's Campus and Branch Network portfolio, map these to their business needs and build their network strategy. You will have a strong Routing & SDWAN knowledge set across Network Infrastructure, SDN, Automation and assurance.
Who You’ll Work With
You will get the opportunity to work with some of our very best accounts across multiple sectors in ASEAN region as a SDWAN Specialist for Enterprise Networking.
As a Cisco TSA you will be a part of a dynamic and creative team of technology influencers. Cisco SEs are vital members of the organization who develop technical solutions to assist our customers achieve their business outcomes through the use of Cisco's extensive technology portfolio. Industry leading development programs ensure you will become and remain a technical authority who is entrusted to guide and educate our customers towards building technical solutions that drive innovation within their companies.
You will join the strongest Systems Engineering team in the industry and peer with Account Managers, Product Sales Specialists and peer SEs and TSAs who are invested in your success.
At Cisco, we are crafting, implementing and securing the networks of the future and making amazing things happen every single day. We bring together the best minds to help our customers accelerate their businesses in a safe and scalable way, helping them lead their own industries.
Who You Are
You are an expert TSA with a solid background in Branch and Campus Technologies. You will partner with our Account Executives, Product Specialists and Systems Engineer peers in a pre-sales technical role, promoting and showcasing Cisco solutions. You have broad industry knowledge and years of technology experience to aid in technical selling, explaining features and benefits to customers and crafting and configuring solutions and products to meet specific customer needs.
You will gain access to the palette of Cisco technologies and applications in a variety of vertical markets. In additional to technological aptitude and the ability for accelerated learning you know the latest, you have social, presentation, interpersonal and problem solving skills that evoke passion and confidence.
Required skills & abilities:
- 10+ years of networking/telecommunications/wireless industry related experience as well as Cisco product experience or relevant experience in key competitor offerings in technology area.
- Pre-Sales experience required.
- Typically requires BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent.
- CCNP CCDP CCIE or similar vendor Certification Highly Regarded.
- Deep understanding of Branch and Campus connectivity technologies including SD-WAN, Routing , Automation, Orchestration and Assurance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, and strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively and chip in as a team member.
- Strong analytical skills: ability to assess a problem and resolve with an effective course of action.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
- Mencari customer (account) baru dan melakukan follow-up kebutuhan-kebutuhan existing customer untuk mencapai target revenue - Mengelola hubungan dengan...
From Fiberstar - Jakarta
Published 16 days ago
An exciting National Sales Manager job has just become available at one of the leading FMCG companies in Jakarta. About the National Sales Manager Role...
Published 18 days ago
- Merapihkan dan memastikan stock etalase terpenuhi oleh produk - Melayani customer yang datang ke bengkel serta membuat work order - Membuat instagram live...
From Dokter Mobil - West Java
Published 16 days ago
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online...
From Google - Jakarta
Published 16 days ago