Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, colour, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Technical Manager isaccountable for management of all the technical management activities defined in customer contract in terms of quality, risk and time from delivery approach preparation through deployment, customer acceptance and care phase. Acts as primary technical interface and first technical escalation point within the assigned customer projects.
- Technical contact and reference person for medium and big sized projects working together with CDM, project management, solution management and technical teams.
- Ensures operational continuity and smooth execution as well as network availability by implementing proactively BG/SU guidelines and PM@Nokia Methodology.
- Supports Project Execution Owner (PEO) in project planning and delivery Acceptance.
- Validates the task list and expertise needed related to technical tasks. Ensures resource management related to technical tasks regarding allocation, induction, release and expertise needed.
- Leads technical activities during execution and care phase, for instance Radio Network Implementation, System Acceptance, Multi-Vendor Interface Verification, Trial/PoC/Validation Management, Fault and Technical Escalation Management, Preventive Care and HW/SW update and upgrade.
- Manages NPI (New Product Introduction) and feature testing
- In case of GS being lead BG for multi-BG delivery towards customer, TM is expected to step up for e2e Technical Management co-ordination with other BGs to reduce complexity towards customer.
- Reviews the proposed/adopted solutions and assumptions with Solution Managers/Architects. Performs a Technical Risk Analysis and plans/implements risk mitigation actions.
- Owns the configuration management and fault management in the network.
- Supports Project Execution Owner (PEO) to ensure delivery handover to regular operations and to assure actions have been successfully implemented.
- Ensures network availability with Care project team.
- Identifies new technical management related opportunities to expand contracts with the customer (e.g. network expansion, new features, software corrections implementations).
Required Experience and Competencies
- Over 12 years of experience in telecommunication industry including experience in 3G, 4G technologies and preferred 5G and cloud experience
- Proven strongcommunication and presentation skills in English
- Goodanalytical & problem solving skills to efficiently utilize the team’s expertise to steer towards solution
- Good interpersonal skills in relationship management towards external and internal stakeholders
- Leadership qualities including solution oriented decision making
- Live the Nokia values - ‘Challenge’ (when needed) with ‘Respect’ in accomplishing ‘Achievements’ while continuously evolving for the future through ‘Renewal’
A Sales & Marketing Manager - Tangerang job has become available at a respected multinational property developer for a landmark residential and commercial...
Published a month ago
Position: Sales Manager (Batam) 1. Male / Female maximal age 35 years 2. Minimum S1 education in business or related field, all majors, Min GPA 3.0...
Published 21 days ago
A global financial services firm is looking to hire a Risk Manager (AVP - VP) for its Jakarta office. In this job, you will report directly to Managing Director...
Published a month ago
A reputed engineering construction company is looking to grow their team and currently hiring for a Procurement Manager - Open to Expats. In this job, you will...
Published a month ago