Company Description kumparan is an Indonesian based news platform aiming to redefine the digital media industry in Indonesia, creating a platform where journalists and audience interact, crowdsourcing made possible, and user involvement valued.
We also happen to be the fastest growing non-partisan media platform in Indonesia. In less than a year, kumparan has grown to 15 million monthly active users. We are on track to capture a significant portion of Internet users of Indonesia by the end of the year.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in accountancy/ taxation Min GPA 3.00 out of 4.00
- Hold Certificates of Tax Course (Brevet A & B)
- Over 2 years of tax accounting experiance
- Mastering of tax regulating with strong prificiency in tax reporting e-SPT, e-faktur and e-Bupot.
- Able to prepare tax payments, tax reports and reconciliation tax record
- Can join immadiately