Spa & WellnessManager This position has as key objectives the continuous improvement and operational implementation of Spa & Leisure Department. The position is responsible to ensuring the facilities and treatments offered continually exceed guest expectations
Hotel Overview: Fairmont Sanur Beach Bali is a world-class all-suite-and-villa resort set amidst four hectares of lush tropical gardens. Only 25 minutes from the Ngurah Rai International Airport, the property is located along 200m of golden beach in the Sanur district in southeast Bali. Once a fishing village, Sanur is today full of historical charm and a hub for Balinese art, culture and tradition well away from the hustle and bustle of the rest of the island.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Hotel Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and maintain a Spa menu that provides a wide range of appropriate treatments
- Research and recommend products used in the Spa
- Recruit and train Spa, Kids Club and Fitness Centre employees in accordance with hotel guidelines.
- Ensure all dealings with guests meet hotel operating standards
- Monitor and review employees’ performance regularly and in accordance with hotel guidelines.
- Maintain the standard of guest experience and satisfaction in accordance with hotel guidelines.
- Gather information and remain fully informed of local and international trends of Spa and Wellness operations.
- Recommend new and up to date treatments and activities as necessary to increase revenue.
- Responsible for monthly Spa KPI (Key Performance Indicator) report to Accor Director of Wellbeing
- Together with Director of Sales and Marketing recommend special promotions and marketing concepts
- Ensure all areas of Spa, Kids Club and Fitness Centre are kept clean and well maintained at all times
- Ensure the health and safety of guests and employees is paramount at all times
- Coach, train and counsel the team members to be on the right track.
- In addition, other duties may be required as directed by the Hotel Manager
- Diploma Degree or Higher Level Education Program in Hospitality or related areas
- Strong user knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office tools
- Minimum of 2 (two) years of Spa Management in luxury hotel environment
- Preferably Experience in massage therapy and other wellbeing treatments essential
- A background in fitness education or a health related discipline an advantage
Visa Requirements: Due to Indonesian law and regulations, this position is only opened for local hiring (Indonesian passport holder).
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
A very attractive QC Manager job opportunity has just arisen at a leader in the FMCG industry. About the QC Manager Role: Reporting to the Production Director...
Published 24 days ago
Where timeless classics are woven with modern details. Where business meets pleasure. Where even when you’re global, you can experience the local. Designed for...
From Hosco - South Sulawesi
Published a month ago
DESKRIPSI PEKERJAAN Job Description : Coordinate, analyse and report the financial performance to Management, Board of Directors and Shareholders Work with...
From Pt. Elabram Systems (Recruitment Firm) - Jakarta
Published a month ago
DESKRIPSI PEKERJAAN Summary: Reporting to the Technical Director, the incumbent will manage the progamme planning of multiple projects covering all aspects...
From Pt Meinhardt Indonesia - Banten
Published a month ago