Company Description Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in 6 countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
You will be responsible for designing, building, improving, or maintaining our products and systems, but you will also managing a team (or teams) of engineers, growing and empowering them to accomplish great things, and ensuring that best practices, standards, and processes are adhered to.
You will roughly spend 60-80% time in engineering and product, and 20-40% time in people management and coaching depending on team size. You will need to acquire contextual breadth and depth in your product domain and manage stakeholders' expectations.
You will work in cross-functional teams and meet great people regularly from top tier technology, consulting, product, or academic background. We work in open environment where there are no boundaries or power distance. Everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves. Get the exposure to multi-aspect, collaborative, intensive startup experience with our recent expansion into Southeast Asia and exploration of new products.
- Passion in software engineering, application development, or systems development
- Passion in leading teams and growing people
- Excellent understanding of software engineering concepts, design patterns, and algorithms
- Expertise in Java tech stack will be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and influence skills and personal maturity
- At least 3 years of technical leadership experience is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university.
Join our ambitious growing team in building large impact consumer products and services, building real-time and big data systems and platforms, coming up with creative solutions to business and engineering problems, deriving insights from massive amount of data, and transforming industries with technology.