Job type: Full-time Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior, Lead Role: Backend Developer, QA/Test Developer
Industry: Financial Technology
Company size: 201–500 people
Company type: Private
java, automation, qa, testing, python
DANA is looking for an amazing Software Development Engineer in Test to help us build and maintain the highest quality on our app.
As a Software Development Engineer in Test you assist with enhancing our automation infrastructure, increasing our automation test coverage, and improving our existing automation frameworks. This includes identifying current gaps and implementing solutions to address them. You have to be familiar with testing concepts and automation tools.
You will work alongside and support developers by designing and maintaining cutting-edge automation systems to ensure we deploy code with high quality and speed.
What days look like as our SDET:
- Lead the automation testing efforts on DANA platforms (Backend)
- Lead and support the creation and maintenance of multiple automation frameworks
- Work closely with developers to improve the testability of our applications
- Build scripts and tools to integrate into our continuous integration pipeline
- Work with development teams to understand what slows them down
- Design and implement tools to assist QA in testing activities
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
To apply, you must have:
- Experience working with automation frameworks
- Strong preference for proficiency in JAVA
- Demonstrate experience writing formal test scripts.
- Experience in organizing testing.
- Experience mentoring junior tester.
- Have the passion and dedication to write highly reliable code
- Team player – you love to teach others about cool new tricks you learned and absorb tips and tricks from developers; love solving problems as a team across platforms