Location options: Visa sponsor, Paid relocation Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior, Lead
Role: Backend Developer
You will be responsible for designing, building, improving, and operating our Travel Products and systems. You will also be the steward for good engineering quality and practices in the organization and your product domains.
You will drive high standard of code reviews, design reviews, and architecture discussions to ensure the delivery of highly performant, reliable, scalable, and available distributed systems serving millions of customers globally. You will set the vision of the domain architecture and technology stack for technology in your organization, driving implementation of medium and long term tech investment.
While you will actively participate in development along with team members, you are also a tech evangelist, a role model of our engineering culture by mentoring more junior engineers to instill engineering best practices and good habits.
You will have a lot of opportunities to experiment with new and relevant technologies and tools, driving adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you are able to create.
You will work in cross-functional teams and meet great people regularly from top tier technology, consulting, product, or academic background. We work in open environment where there are no boundaries or power distance. Everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves. Get the exposure to multi-aspect, collaborative, intensive startup experience with our recent expansion into Southeast Asia and exploration of new products.
- Having minimal 5 years of experience in software engineering, application development, or system development
- Excellent understanding of software engineering concepts, design patterns, and algorithms
- Hands-on experience in handling and/or designing complex back-end architecture or large-scale system
- Comfortable working up and down the technology stack
- Curiosity to explore creative solutions and try new things
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university