Senior Legal Counsel-200003TE Preferred Qualifications Senior Legal Counsel, Indonesia
General Function: To provide a full range of in-house legal services with emphasis on support to Sales business units and Lines of Business (LOBs) as well as compliance with Oracle policies and procedures and applicable law.
• Responsible for legal support to specific LOBs and/or industry sectors
• Independent handling of major tasks, business and improvement projects
• Assist in contacts with Business Practices and Deal Management organizations
• Assist in monitoring and implementing legal policies and business practices
• Maintain working relations across LOBs
• Draft, vet and negotiate major or complex agreements
• Localize and develop model standard agreements / clauses
• Advise the Business on structure of contractual relationships, including appropriate documents to use
• Respond to ad hoc queries, providing appropriate solutions
• Work closely with other legal counsel throughout Oracle locally as well as internationally
• Identify, analyse and evaluate risks
• Advise on compliance with Oracle business practices, policies, procedures and law
• Assist in the management of disputes and litigation
• Participate in Oracle Legal JAPAC initiatives as required
• Provide input into new policies and practices
Skills and Experience Required:
• Fluency in English
• High level legal drafting skills (also in English)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Negotiation skills
• Presentation skills
• Creative thinking and problem solving
• Commercial outlook
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Ability to adopt to constantly changing requirements
• Develop understanding of Oracle’s products and services
• Develop understanding of Oracle’s business requirements and policies
• Law degree and professional qualification - several years relevant post admission experience.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provide legal support across all lines of business enabling profitable growth while mitigating legal risks and assure adherence to governance policies, ethics, and country specific laws and regulations
Responsible for providing legal advice to the organization. Close liaison to business in providing a variety of corporate and commercial legal services. May perform litigation on Oracle's behalf or coordinates litigation and other legal, administrative or investigative actions handled by outside counsel. May draft, review, and negotiate major and/or non-standard technology contracts with public and private sector customers, including licensing agreements, professional services agreements, and cloud services agreements. May advise on legal issues involving government and regulatory compliance. Responds to ad hoc queries to include identification, analysis, and evaluation of risks in order to provide appropriate legal solutions. Works closely with other lawyers throughout Oracle and coordinates legal matters handled by outside lawyers. Demonstrates deep general commercial or functional knowledge across a wide range of sub disciplines within the individual's specialty area(s), (e.g., general corporate law, antitrust/competition law, securities compliance and regulatory, employment law, immigration law, cloud transactions, data privacy, risk management asset-backed financing, contract management, intellectual property, trade secrets, advertising law, registration and other resolutions specific to the computer and technology industry)
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8+ years related experience. Bachelors degree in computer science, computer engineering, or similar background is a plus for roles within certain sub disciplines. Completed law degree and member of bar association in relevant jurisdictions. Excellent legal skills and business judgment in areas of responsibility. Proficient writing skills.
: Regular Employee Hire
Position: Country Business Manager II (Minimally Invasive Therapies Group) Careers that Change Lives Directly contributes to the attainment of financial and...
Published a month ago
Proven experience as key account management Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs Strong communication and interpersonal skills...
Published 20 days ago
An exciting Business Development Manager (HORECA food service) job has just become available at one of the fastest growing multinational B2B wholesale companies...
Published a month ago
Position: Sales Executive (Palembang) Requirements : Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field. Dynamic and attractive person. At least...
Published a month ago