Requirements:- You have 1-3 years experience in marketing or business development
- Understanding of regional market landscape and consumer trends
- Ability to strategize and execute multiple campaigns at the same time
- Exceptional communication skills and broad knowledge of campaign planning and marketing ad stacks
- Experienced in digital campaign execution and management
If you're looking to be part of something big and disruptive in the advertising industry, we want you now!Responsibilities:Your role would be to manage a set on advertiser accounts and onboard them onto our platform and launching their affiliate program. You would be responsible for campaign consulting, and managing the affiliate channel for the advertisers assigned to you. This involves developing Go-To-Market strategies and finding impactful ways to grow their program within our network.
- Oversee and manage your clients comprising of various verticals including but not limited to clients from marketplaces, fashion, travel, health & beauty, services, and financial industries.
- Be at ground level to onboard advertisers and recommend partnerships with key or general affiliates
- Map out the business opportunities for clients and execute strategies to grow their affiliate program
- Coordinate research of the market and industry each client is in, and prepare campaign plans that can be executed within the affiliate channel
- Negotiate higher commissions, special and exclusive campaigns from clients and develop performance partnerships between clients and publishers
- Conduct weekly market analysis to identify new opportunities for clients within the affiliate space
- Overall responsibility of clients' programs you setup and revenue growth of their programsBenefits:16 days Annual Leave per year