The Senior Director (Asset Management) is consistently involved and participating in key aspects of the strategy and performance of all assets including leasing, financing, business plan strategy development, pricing and operational strategy, capital project management and dispositions in emerging market.Responsibilities
- Monitor financial performance of existing and future assets
- Involved in asset portfolio acquisition and divestment
- Build and monitor asset models relating to revenue, cashflow and profitability
- Review OPEX/Capex expenditures and rental income to evaluate actuals against budgeted forecasts
- Responsible for annual budget preparation and asset planning.
- Degree with more than 10 years of real estate direct or joint venture investment experiences in Asia Pacific.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong oral and written English communications skills to present and work with senior management and internal and external stakeholders (at least one additional Asian language preferred).
- Exposure to a REIT,Fund, or Developer enviorment with exposure to leasing and marketing to corporates.
- Strong leadership ability, flexible, able to prioritize and manage through changes.
- Effectively operates independently to accomplish business goals and objectives.
- Strong team player with a passion in real estate investment and a flexible mindset adaptable to changes.
Interested applicants, pls email a copy of resume to ********** for a discussion