Why you'll love Cisco We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything imaginable, from entertainment, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart-cities, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means we will take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. Cisco is evolving a rich solution portfolio of next generation software, hardware, and services to meet customers' changing business requirements in the digital economy.
· You are the primary day to day point of contact for those partners managed in terms of SPaaCh and OT Global and Local Ecosystems Planning, Partner enablement and development, and any other sales / non-sales opportunity-specific queries
· You will drive, manage and support on Marketing campaigns. Facilitate the securing of funding for Marketing initiatives with the relevant partners, and act as the internal Cisco coordination point for Marketing AM's within the partner's organisation
· Training - identify any gaps in partner knowledge base/qualifications and educate the partners on all available sales and technical training resources within Cisco. Prepare a training plan for each partner aligned to the wider Partner Plan, and be accountable for driving execution against that plan. Facilitate enrolment to any relevant training programs
· Cisco Certifications/Specialisations - Identify the optimal strategic path for each partner and offer mentorship on the process of achievement. Be dedicated in helping the partners renew relevant certs/specs
· Build and drive growth of Cisco business growth as a share of partner's business by driving above listed activities and attention with the partner
Who You Will Work With
You will be working with our Partners and our Sales team to build the business.
Who You Are
· You enjoy forecasting and Pipeline Management: you are motivated in applying knowledge of sales trends, market drivers, and key customer issues and opportunities to do strategic account planning; establishing, prioritising, executing, and monitoring a course of action to accomplish wide territory objectives and sales strategies; using knowledge to identify and nurture future sales chances to create a strong pipeline.
· You love building Influential Relationships: you have fun working together with customers, channel partners, and account team members to meet business goals and objectives; using appropriate communication methods to influence others and establish relationships.
· Customer Focus: You take pleasure in supporting customers during the sales process; seeking and taking appropriate actions on customer requirements whilst balancing business needs; resolving difficult issues in a timely and professional manner; you taking responsibility for customer happiness and dedication.
· Negotiation: Effectively exploring interests and options to reach outcomes that gain the agreement and acceptance of all parties by using legitimate data, objective criteria to support ones proposal.
· CXO Relevancy: Adding value by actively identifying business opportunities for the customer/partner, conveying a firm understanding of the customer's/partners business and political drivers, displaying executive presence by building rapport and credibility; effectively influencing other people to accept a solution; clearly connecting solutions to business needs.
· Critical Thinking: Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to address sales challenges and new opportunities; taking courses of action based on sound analysis and discernment that appropriately consider customer and partner business capabilities and issues.
· You should have knowledge on Cisco products and solutions, software and licensing, marketing and business.
· Competitive knowledge of our industry and the lay of land
· You should enjoy and be motivated to continue to learn as it will help you succeed in this role.
· Experience in a Partner Account Manager or partner management role will be a major plus.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco