Description A chance to make quality products that matter.
How does it feel to make something that makes life better for people around the globe? As a Caterpillar manufacturing professional, you’ll know—because every day you’ll make sure our customers get the quality products they need to build our world’s infrastructure. And you’ll do it in modern, clean, safe environments equipped with the latest technologies.
Surface Mining and Technologies (SM&T) has an exciting opportunity available as a Quality Supervisor based in Batam, Indonesia.
When you join team Caterpillar as a Quality Supervisor, you will be responsible for championing facility quality programs in adherence with the Caterpillar QMS at Batam facility. This would include execution of Global Quality processes in support of Facility CQMS (Caterpillar Quality Management System) certification and CAV (Customer Acceptance Validation) – core process application.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining standards for quality management systems, including documentation requirements, traceability, audit procedures and process control requirements.
- Responsible for providing inputs into the production control plan. These inputs include risk data from the Design and Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) as well as warranty information, previous inspection data, and historical data from similar processes and products. Responsible for identifying key product risks which need to be managed through the deployment of a control plan or IPV (In-Process Validation) check.
- Responsible for creating, providing and maintaining the quality gate checklist/inspection tools for Inspector.
- Provide process coaching/training to Inspector.
- Analyze and evaluate quality-related metrics 2 MIS DPU (Months in Service) (Defects per Unit), Miss/Found/New data to identify where improvement opportunities may exist
- Responsible for ensuring the calibration of all inspection and checking equipment, gages, and masters used during the calibration process. Also responsible for ensuring retention of calibration records of the master gages where required.
- Responsible for defining process metrics and targets at the appropriate level and ensure these metrics and targets support enterprise metrics and targets
- Responsible for analyzing the Quality Gate data and field performance and make decisions and assign action-items related to improvement of the effectiveness of the quality management system and their processes, improvement of the product related to customer requirements, and resource needs.
- Proficient in English language.
- A bachelor’s degree of mechanical design/manufacture;
- 5 (five) years working experience on quality management.
- Good analysis, diagnostic and judgment skills and good computer skills
- Good interpersonal skills are essential to develop a cooperative working relationship with others, both inside and outside the organization
Top Candidate Will Also Have:
- Good communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Description Do Meaningful Work At Caterpillar, you can affect work being done on projects around the globe. We build more than machines. Our ideas and solutions...
From Caterpillar - Riau Islands
Published 25 days ago
1. Male, Bachelor Degree or above and fluent in English. 2. Have at least 3 years working experiences in big manufacturing company and have experience in...
From Pt. Vivo Mobile Indonesia - Banten
Published a day ago