- ·Responsible for achieving Ethiconproduct sales to new and established accounts to accomplish sales objectivesand greater market penetration.
·This job is eligible for salesincentives/sales commissions.
·Assists in the attainment ofestablished sales goals including market share
·Assists in implementing marketdevelopment and field marketing activities.
·Schedules appointments and makessales presentations to customers.
·Develops customer and productfocused presentation packages for sales.
·Coordinates Professional Educationactivities to enhance the knowledge of
·Makes regular visits to customerlocations to gather information on orders and
·Performs contract and/or tendermanagement activities.
·Targets and manages assignedterritory while operating within an assigned budget.
·Checks with logistics to ensureproduct availability.
·Executes national, regional andlocal promotional activities that are designed to
advance sales in specificproduct lines or areas.
·Follows up with customers to resolveany issues and ensure satisfaction.
·Assists in making sales forecastsfor business planning by account and submits
tomanagement. Prepares salesreports and documents as required.
· Relays relevant market informationto management.
· This job is eligible for salesincentives/sales commissions.
·Ethicon is recruiting for a Productspecialist, located in Palembang.
1. Execute Sales Activity.
2. Maintain and Expand Market share.
3.Address Customer needs and give better service
- 1 – 2 years working experience in sales, especially medical device
P.T. Johnson & Johnson Indonesia (8150)