Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Platform Solutions team, and the Google Marketing Platform (GMP) suite of solutions is one of the fastest growing areas in Google. We focus on offering media buyers integrated technology solutions to support them in the fast growing and highly strategic areas of programmatic and real time advertising.
As a Platforms Lead, you will be responsible for leading the strategy to drive integrated solutions across our suite of buy-side products. You will support your team, and work closely with clients face to face to identify new opportunities and grow their businesses, while assisting in the acquisition of new GMP customers. You will work closely in cooperation with Google’s media Sales, Agency and Technical Services teams across South East Asia and globally to drive holistic technology and media strategies.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of relevant experience in digital advertising, publisher business, sales and/or consulting.
- Understanding of the digital industry's issues, a vision for its growth, and a commitment to advance Google's forward-looking strategies within the marketplace.
- Knowledge of and established relationships within the advertising industry and relevant industry vertical.
- Knowledge of traditional as well as contemporary/online marketing tactics and strategy.
- Effective interpersonal skills and presentation abilities, analytical and data driven.
- Desire to learn across multiple products, across SEM bid management, ad-serving, rich media, analytics, tag management, and programmatic display.
- Act as the campaign point of contact for assigned clients and named accounts.
- Become proficient in the Google Marketing Platform products, learn and leverage leading third party data platforms.
- Develop and expand relationships with key advertising clients and agencies, including identifying new opportunities for clients.
- Develop case studies and educational materials for clients, and understand the digital platform landscape and marketplace, especially as it relates to agencies, ad networks, and media buyers.
- Escalate, track and resolve key client issues and manage expectations both internally and externally with clients for campaign implementation, management and performance.