Description Working behind the scenes in our manufacturing plants, Plant Technicians are vital to the success of our business at P&G. As a technician, you will be responsible for performing all activities related to the production in the latest technology for the world’s biggest brands, including operation, maintenance, improvement, and cleaning automated equipment. You will work on a team to deliver line performance goals and maintaining the high level of quality that consumers expect from our products. We hire you at entry level and you advance by demonstrating growing levels of operating, maintenance and leadership skills. We also provide you with the opportunity to expand into electrical, quality assurance, safety and hygiene, and other areas of expertise.
This role reports to Line Leader & will be based in P&G Karawang, West Java, Indonesia.
What success looks like
- As a technician, you will work on a team that is responsible for keeping production flowing, meeting performance goals, and maintaining the high level of quality that consumers expect from our products.
- Ensuring that product quality and safe work conditions are maintained through understanding and following SOP, JSA, and Safe practice.
- Ownership of your work from Day 1
- Maintain world-renowned production technologies in some exciting ways
Responsibilities of the role
- Participating in business improvement/loss elimination projects
- Being responsible for a zone ownership area by operating, maintaining, and improving the zone to deliver performance targets
- Troubleshooting process and equipment problems
- Maintaining safety, quality, and internal control standards
- Executing preventive and predictive maintenance procedures
- Developing and executing a personal action plan
- Following and using process directions, operational control strategies and Current Best Approaches (CBA's)
- Diploma Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Energy Conversion Engineering, Computer & Information Engineering, Chemical Analyst, and Microbiology Background
- Fresh Graduate or 1-year experience in manufacturing industries
- Good English in writing, reading and speaking skills
- Computer literate
- Willing to work in rotating shift schedule and in Karawang Industrial Area
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- Create and develop high quality video content - Create video content plan for website, youtube and social media - Create storyboard and script for all video...
From Kalibrr - Jakarta
Published 24 days ago
1. Usia Maksimal 30 Tahun 2. Berpengalaman sebagai sales di industri pipa baja, metal atau sejenisnya 3. Pernah berpengalaman sebagai sales proyek atau pernah...
Published 8 days ago