Job role in sourcing and controlling product based on his/her responsibilities in order to achieve target.
with following tasks:
- Building relations, sourcing, and negotiating with suppliers and principal.
- Calculating distribution, promoting variation, and set the target to achieve Net sales and Commercial Margin.
- Always obtain all related information in database sales system.
- Working closely with operation business to achieve target.
- Reporting all the merchandising activities.
- Liaising with existing suppliers and negotiating contracts
- Sourcing and selecting new products and display through catalogs and by attending national and international trade fairs and events if needed.
- Monitoring market changes, competitor prices and products
- Analysing past sales patterns to anticipate trends in consumer buying pattern
- Assisting visual merchandisers in planning store layouts to promote key lines
Carrefour is supported by less than 11.000 professional employees that manages more than 87 outlets in Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, Denpasar, Yogyakarta, Medan, Palembang, and Makassar. Our employees scope of work varies from a combination of initiatives and responsibility that enables them to continue growing. In addition, it is expected of them to embrace Carrefour’s cultural values which is to have positive outlook, integrity, respect to commitments, solidarity, honesty at work, and the heart to serve customers.
Our employees, either with educational backgrounds from high school to college graduates, will gain the same opportunity to grow and build their careers appropriate to their ability and self-motivation. This is possible due to Carrefour’s “internal promotion” tradition where employees would fill out from time to time. Alongside our plan to grow the company forward, we still need reliable employees that is willing to grow together with Carrefour Indonesia.