3435754 Logistics Operations Specialist Healthcare Integrated Supply Chain GE Healthcare
• Help execute the logistics strategy for the region in alignment with global supply chain strategy in support of business growth including expansion into emerging markets.
• Manage the export and import operations in conjunction with the GEHC Customs Lead, including in-charge in applying necessary import and export permit/license.
• Maintaining and developing partnerships with the existing, new and potential service providers through effective vendor management leveraging GE’s global scale.
• Overcome roadblocks to help ensure that delivery is made in line with internal and external customers’ requirements in compliance with the regulatory requirements.
• Assist in FTA initiatives to realize any potential preferential duties and taxes.
• Provide regular reporting to respective government agencies as per regulation.
• Help manage the transportation and distribution warehouse operations and drive continuous improvements and productivity gains.
• Financial responsibilities related to helping achieve Logistics Operating Plan (OP).
• Help drive business model transformation and Variable Cost Productivity initiatives.
• Work cross-functionally with sourcing, operations, supply chain and finance to identify improvement opportunities and implement successful simplification efforts.
• Support change initiatives to enable logistics to reach a world-class level of operations and digitization.
Responsible for supporting international shipments consolidation, escalation of shipping documentation issues, application of license/permit to government agencies, involved in managing warehousing and transportation, working in conjunction with local authorities and agencies, internal stakeholders and external suppliers. The role helps and supports the Logistics Ops Mgr in leading and implementing key projects that ensure compliance and improve customer outcomes and meeting business objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or Administration.
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience working in logistics or supply chain management.
• Solid knowledge and experience in import and export regulations, requirements for ASEAN countries including carnet, letter of credit, international trade and shipping incoterms, sensitive freight/DG cargo, transportation and warehousing management.
• Proven ability to meet deadline in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
• Willing to travel domestically and internationally up to 5% of time.
• Proven knowledge on export-import process, transportation, warehousing and supply chain management.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively on cross-functional, multi-cultural teams.
• Excellent vendor/project management and people skills.
• Strong analytical, logical and lateral thinking skills with advanced IT/Oracle exposure.
• Solid communication and coordination skills working across time zones and countries.
• Positive thinker with a “can do” attitude and a change agent mentality.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com