Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience working in media analytics, digital media and marketing, or consulting.
- Experience working on projects involving marketing and media metrics, business consulting, big data or market and consumer research.
- Experience with problem solving, analysis, and data modeling.
- Experience working with Telecommunication, or Tech, or Consumer Electronic, or Automotive travel-related or Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) related projects and clients.
- Experience presenting business/strategy recommendations.
- Experience using search engine marketing, website analytics platforms, media metrics analysis, and brand analysis techniques.
- Experience with spreadsheet software and presentation applications.
- Knowledge of basic statistical programming such as SQL or R- Programming and Python.
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a constantly evolving team environment.
- Develop both industry-specific and general market analysis to deliver insights regarding market trends, auction dynamics, and other data-driven analysis.
- Develop and refine compelling customized stories. Deliver them to the team in advance of client-facing meetings.
- Gather and use data from different internal and external sources. Turn them into insights that help clients realize their opportunities.
- Provide leadership in data gathering, decision making frameworks, and analytic guidance to drive projects.
- Acquire and share deep knowledge of the travel/Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry, client products, and key business challenges that affect the client and industry.
Position: Copywriter (Lotus: H) • Male/Female • More than 1 years experience as Copywriter in advertising agency (preferably ATL agency) • Excellent English...
Published a month ago
An exciting Group Marketing Director (Based in Cambodia) job has become available at a leading conglomerate with diversified business interests. About the Group...
Published 6 days ago
Plan monthly editorial calendars and write content marketing copy. Work with team on concept development for ongoing and seasonal campaigns. Proofreading...
Published 5 days ago
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager job has just become available at one of the leading FMCG companies in Indonesia. About the Digital Marketing Manager Role...
Published 13 days ago