Contractual Arrangement: Fixed-term appointment
Contract Duration (Years, Months, Days): 2 years
Job Posting: Jun 25, 2020, 1:34:00 PM
Closing Date: Jul 16, 2020, 4:59:00 AM
Primary Location: Indonesia-Jakarta
Organization: SE_INO WR Office, Indonesia
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that the deadline for receipt of applications indicated above reflects your personal device’s system settings.
WHO is a specialized agency of the United Nations with objectives to promote health, keep the world safe and serve the vulnerable. The WHO Indonesia Country Office directs and coordinates the authority for health by supporting the Indonesian Government in the formulation, implementation and evaluation of national health policies, strategies and plans, setting norms and standards, improving knowledge dissemination and management, monitoring country health situation and building sustainable institutional capacity. The Country Office continually improves its administrative efficiency in managing financial and human resources in a results-oriented and transparent manner. This is crucial for the organization to deliver appropriate technical assistance to the Government.
Under the direct supervision of the HR Specialist (HRS) and general supervision of Administrative Officer (AO), the incumbent provides variety of human resources and administrative support to ensure the efficient daily running of the HR Unit as follows:
1. Assists with recruitment of WHO fixed-term and temporary staff, as well as consultants, Special Service Agreements (SSA) through Stellis and assists hiring managers (HMs) with building of Vacancy announcements (VNs) and liaising as necessary with South East Asia Regional Office (SEARO) counterparts on publication and any related matters; assists and guides HMs on evaluation and screening of eligible applications. Processes applications for vacancies, including preparing and maintaining case files for candidates.
2. Assists in maintaining vacancy announcement files and tracking status of vacancy announcements keeping WCO Indonesia management and the HMs informed.
3. Monitoring the transfer of candidate files between offices, arranging for interviews, and entering data on candidates into the roster.
4. Preparing agenda and providing relevant documentation required for recruitment related meetings.
5. Working in collaboration with Protocol and Travel Units to support selected candidates on travel arrangements, visa matters, personal effects, etc.
6. Assists in providing advice and answers general queries on job classification procedures and processes.
7. Assists in providing information and advice to all personnel with respect to conditions of service, duties and responsibilities, and privileges and entitlements under the organization staff rules and regulations.
8. Monitoring GSM staffing tables for a variety of human resource activities, e.g., appointments, retirement, expiration of appointments, reassignments, transfer and movement of staff, and briefs supervisor and hiring managers for urgent actions to ensure timely completion of recruitment processes.
9. Assists in the monitoring consultant payment schedules and processes payments in coordination with Finance Unit in a timely manner.
10. Assists on the organization of the onboarding process of new WHO personnel.
11. Assists in advising and informing separating local staff on procedures and the related entitlements and assist them in final arrangement.
12. Provides support to individual local staff members on matters related to salaries and allowances, and to substantive offices on HR related matters.
13. Assists staff on performance management and staff development, monitoring compliance as required.
14. Assists in the development of career development plan to support staff members career needs.
15. Assists providing general office support services; drafting and/or processing a variety of correspondence and other communications.
16. Assists in the maintenance of automated database containing HR related statistics and preparing periodic reports (e.g. KPI’s).
17. Assists in processing HR data analytics, assisting in presenting reports using data visualization techniques and communicating results and ideas to key decision makers.
18. Assists suggesting ideas for streamlining of procedures to deliver optimal client services.
19. Provides guidance/training to new/junior staff, including interns, etc.
20. Assists with the Staff Development and Learning (SDL) activities.
21. Performs other work-related duties as required.
Essential: Completion of secondary school education or equivalent
Desirable: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in area of Administration, Management, Human Resources, Organizations Psychology, Education, Finance, Project Management or equivalent from a recognized university.
Essential: At least five (5) years of solid experience in the field of human resources management, administrative services, education, or related field is required.
Desirable: – Experience providing HR strategic advice in an international context is desirable.- Experience in working with ERP system (e.g. SAP, Oracle) is desirable.- Knowledge of United Nations administrative rules and regulations is an asset. – Working experience in International organization or in a large private company with international exposure.
• To establish and maintain effective working relationships with people of different national and cultural backgrounds;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to apply technical knowledge in day-to-day work.
– Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences
– Producing results
– Moving forward in a changing environment
Essential: Expert knowledge of English. Expert knowledge of Bahasa Indonesia.
WHO offers staff in the General Services category an attractive remuneration package, which for the above position includes an annual net base salary starting at IDR 197,169,000 (subject to mandatory deductions for pension contributions and health insurance, as applicable) and 30 days of annual leave.
DESKRIPSI PEKERJAAN ? JOB SUMMARY? Assist HR Manager in managing overall activities of human resources. Develop and implement HR Strategic solutions that align...
From Pt Container Maritime Activities - Jakarta
Published 25 days ago
DESKRIPSI PEKERJAAN Job Summary:?Human Resource Executive - Legal Assistant is responsible for assisting with both human resources, legal advice, legal opinion...
From Pt Daidan Aditama Yaksa - Jakarta
Published 25 days ago
DESKRIPSI PEKERJAAN ??Main Responsibility : He/she will be responsible for the planning, implementation, monitoring and improvement of the continuous...
From Pt Jac Indonesia (Recruitment Firm) - Jakarta
Published 18 days ago
DESKRIPSI PEKERJAAN ???Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking...
From Pt. Dwidaya World Wide - Jakarta
Published 6 days ago