Company Description Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in six countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
- Manageand overseethe accounting compliance and audit operations and ensure all accounting information is accurately recorded, reconciled, and reported using well-established accounting systems and processes that comply with accounting regulations.
- Responsible for all subsidiary accounting matters including managing the subsidiary statutory accounts process working closely with the company secretarial team
- Coordinate and lead engagement teams to complete financial reports;
- Reviewmonthly consolidation and flagging out abnormalities.
- Liaise and drive the quarterly review with the external auditor at group consolidation level.
- Liaise and drive the year end audit review with the external auditor for group consolidation audit and subsidiaries statutory audit.
- 15+ years of combined Public Accounting and Private Industry accounting experience within a multinational business.
- Senior Managerexperience in public accounting will satisfy experience requirement.
- Prior management experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to form, lead and develop high-performing teams.
- Ability to work collaboratively across departmental functions.
- Experience in analyzing business performance and developing financial plans within a manufacturing environment desirable.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS, PCAOB standard and financial reporting, required.
- Excellent communication and leadership skillare mandatory.