Graphic Designer Hotel Overview: Situated in Senayan Square at the South end of Jakarta's Central Business District, Fairmont Jakarta will feature 380 spacious guestrooms and 108 Fairmont branded suites. Additional features and amenities to the urban hotel include a number of lounges and several restaurants featuring a variety of culinary offerings. For corporate events and local galas, the hotel features 3,500 square meters of function space, including a 1,200 square meter ballroom.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager / Executive Assistant Manager of F&B, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Developconcepts and artworks for hotel
- Designcollateral including direct mail, ads, posters, newsletters, flyers,invitations, vouchers and brochures, advertisement as needed
- Photography and videography for the hotel’s promotions and events
- Meetall deadlines set by the Director of Public Relationsand the team
- Manageand maintain graphic files, including center logos, photo and artworks
- Maintaincollateral archives
- AssistMarketing Communications team with brainstorming, marketing andadvertising strategies.
- Consistentlyoffer professional, friendly and engaging service
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in similar luxury product position inside or outside hotel industry
- University/Collegedegree in a related discipline preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, & Indesign
- Photography& videography skills preferred.
- Fast,detail-orientated and strong design flair
- Proactive,out-of-the-box thinker, creative, flexible, adaptable, strong desire tolearn, responsible, organized and meticulous
- Ableto multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Highlyresponsible and reliable
- Abilityto communicate in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of employees
- Service oriented with an eye for details
- Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team
- Good presentation and influencing skills
- Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively
- Ability to work independently and has good initiative under dynamic environment
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Abilityto communicate in English and Bahasa Indonesia required
- Interpersonal written and verbal communication skills.
- Any trade license or certification would be an additionalqualification
Visa Requirements:Indonesia Nationality requiredAPPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!