- Will serve as the Over-all Finance Lead of Indonesia
- Will work closely with the Country Business Leader
- Will serve as a Finance Business Partner; supports the business in decision making by recognizing, maintaining and evaluating data, and recommending actions; Prepares analyses to support strategic initiatives and other projects
- Leads the annual budgeting (AOP) process.
- Builds financial database which is the source of the information needed by the business.
- Maintain financial performance by developing operating/financial metrics and driving financial accountability throughout all functions.
- Prepares management reports (local, regional and global) and other external reports (tax and statutory)
- Drives reporting process with preparation of monthly/quarterly reporting packages.
- Provides assistance during month-end close; will work closely with Finance team
- Provides accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for process improvements and controls.
- Will serve as the key person in-charge of SOX controls
- Performs other tasks/duties as assigned or required.