- Plan and develop sales program for assigned Master Dealer and Elite Partner in each territory in order to achieve the agreed sales target to be in line with department strategic objectives.
- Develop an annual business plan (sales target, capability of MD & EP in territory) for assigned MD and EP in order to achieve the assigned sales target
- Coordinate, monitor and motivate MD & EP in order to achieve the assigned sales target through market penetration or reseller gathering
- Review sales performance of MD & EP in short term in order to determine action plan or improvement plan of their performance
- Prepare regular performance and report status of sales activities compare to the agreed sales target and any deviations (if any) to superior, in order to support Superior in making the right decisions and action plan
- Use allocated budget for implementation of sales program effectively and efficiently in accordance with the agreed budget in order to achieve the assigned sales target
- Maintain good relationship with MD & EP in order to build loyalty toward Acer and increase customer satisfaction.
Founded in 1976, Acer is now one of the world’s top ICT companies and has a presence in over 160 countries. As Acer looks into the future, it is focused on enabling a world where hardware, software, services and solution will fuse with one another to open up new possibilities for consumers and businesses alike. From service-oriented technologies to the Internet of Things to gaming and virtual reality, Acer’s 7,000+ employees are dedicated to the research, design, marketing, sale, and support of products and solutions that break barriers between people and technology.
At The Acer Group we are devoted to designing IT products that improve usability and add value to our customer’s needs. We believe innovation is not the mere creation of new technologies and solutions, but the guarantee that users receive the benefits of these developments, and feel truly empowered.
We believe that Acer's easy-to-use, dependable and reliable products and services provide opportunities for sustainable development. With our responsible business practices and advanced IT solutions, we hope to demonstrate leadership in technology innovation, and business sustainability for years to come.
Acer Indonesia has 150 employees throughout the country who have helped us grow to become a leading computer brand in Indonesia. If you think you can make a difference at Acer and would like to join our dynamic team, view our current vacancies. At Acer, we are proud to offer rewarding careers in an atmosphere that stimulates creativity. We encourage autonomy and strive to create a high-quality workplace.