Description We are passionate about growing individuals to become our future leaders and committed to your personal development to enable this.
A great opportunity for third and final year students to get real marketing experience in the biggest FMCG company.
Thisfull-time internship will last for 3-6 months (depending on the project) and will allow you to experience the real job that marketing managers do in P&G.
As of day 1, you will run your own projects with the coaching and supervision of marketing manager: business analysis, advertising development, media planning - all aspects of marketing job!
Upon successful completion, you will get a chance to become a permanent employee.
What we offer:
* Responsibilities as of Day 1 - you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
* Recognized state of the art marketing skills - you get to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management
* Continuous coaching & mentoring- you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager, likely a Brand Manager
* Dynamic and respectful work environment - employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
* Third or final year student
* Has good command of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher)
* Has great leadership, ability to work independently, and as a team worker
* Is ready for a full-time work arrangement
Just so you know
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: "Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak".
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://wxx.xx.xxm to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we're committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being "in touch" so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world's consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor
Deskripsi Lowongan PT. Anugerah Arya Mandiri sedang membutuhkan kandidat untuk mengisi posisi lowker sebagai: COPY WRITER (CW) Syarat Pekerjaan • Pria/wanita...
From Pt. Anugerah Arya Mandiri - Special Region of Yogyakarta
Published 9 days ago
PT. Paket Nasi Indonesia sedang membutuhkan kandidat untuk mengisi posisi lowker sebagai : DIGITAL MARKETING & ADVERTISING Kriteria: – Usia min 24 th – Pria...
From Pt. Paket Nasi Indonesia - Special Region of Yogyakarta
Published 15 days ago
An exciting GM Digital Marketing (Pharmaceutical) job has just become available at one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in Jakarta. About the GM Digital...
Published a month ago
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online...
From Google - Jakarta
Published a month ago