Company Description Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia that provides a wide range of travel needs in one platform andenabling customers to create moments together with their loved ones. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in six countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create a large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
Traveloka exists to enrich lives by empowering people to discover the world around them. We believe that lives are enriched through experiences that broaden horizons for self-discovery.
- Translate brand strategy, brand culture, brand personality into tangible brand identity in a systematic way;
- Define and develop a design language system and brand identity design standard in Traveloka in form of assets and guideline. Including but not limited to brand identity, design principles, visual design language (color, typography, iconography, illustration style, imagery, and photography), voice and tone, motion design, sound design;
- Develop brand identity including brand architecture, brand identity guidelines and all deliverable of brand identity for each product and offering, keeping them in cohesion while maintaining context;
- Define and maintain design quality standards, reviews, and governance across the company as well as empower standard adoption process;
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop new brand guidelines, facilitate the teams, and update context from both sides;
- Assess and make recommendations on existing brands to help simplify the portfolio;
- Partner with the Brand Marketing team to keep our brand health stay in shape by formulating, developing and maintaining the quality and coherence of visual and communication aspects in order to enhance and empower the Brand Promise i.e. #empoweringdiscovery;
- Proactively measure and gather feedback about the brand identity design to be able to improve it;
- Facilitate consultation, context accuracy, and review for implementation of the brand design;
- Ensure the design system is accessible, usable by all designers/content creators, and understandable by non-designers;
- Work together with Brand Creative Director in defining product brand identity while keeping it in context.
- Facilitation skills: You need to be able to facilitate designers in all Business Units and content creators in complying to design principles in every design and content deliverable, as well as iterating guidelines that stay up-to-date with the latest context and needs
- Communication skills: Articulate in convincing, educating, and advocating the importance of coherent brand identity in all aspects of communication and content production. This role should be able to explain complex ideas in a nice simple way using laymen terms and/or good visualization
- Minimum 3 - 4 years of brand or communication design experience
- Capability to think systematically, as well as to translate or visualize abstract ideas into tangible actions
- Capability to collect feedback systematically and improve the brand identity design
- Understanding the end-to-end context and process of product design and brand communication
- Capability to scale the adoption of the brand identity
- Interest and diligence in documenting, maintaining, and iterating/improving the brand identity design system over time
- Service design and system design skill sets will be very desirable
- Experienced in setting up, governing, and maintaining design or brand guidelines (is a plus)
- Experienced in scaling up design output in the organization with different contexts (is a plus)