BPC Category Planning Manager, SEAA (Job Number: 200000OP) Location
: Indonesia-Banten-Tangerang-Grha Unilever Job Field
: Supply Chain Posting Date
: Feb-03-2020 End Date
: Feb-10-2020 Job Type
: Regular Shift
: Day Job Job Schedule
Provide support to the Cluster Supply
Chain Director and business partner with Marketing.
- Manage innovation networks for
all innovation projects per country.
- Work with SEAA Category Brand
Teams, Procurement teams, Finance, SEAA country Planning teams, SC factory management
teams, Global Planning & Technology Team, GDC and RDC.
- Represent Supply Chain in
project team meetings.
- Build and get alignment on
material sourcing strategies.
- Align manufacturing/sourcing
strategies products and markets within SEAA.
- Align and agree CAPEX planning
and implementation for innovations.
- Build and implement capacity
planning for each innovation.
planning for SEAA
- Ensure structural capacity to
support cluster and category growth whilst driving utopia principles and
- Manage medium and long term
(4-5 years) SEAA capacity planning for the whole BPC category.
Support Category GM Improvement Target through the 5S pillars.
- Planning and
innovation. Good capability to work in a large community of people. Capability
to create right network. Coordinate large teams being capable to agree about
solutions and actions and improve speed and effectiveness in execution.
- 7-10 years relevant experience in supply chain preferably in planning.