As an Assistant Restaurant Manager you thrive on running a high quality restaurant operation and delighting guests everyday! You are responsible for the overall management and success of the restaurant operation both from the perspective of reputation and profitablity. You take steps to ensure your team is fully trained so that they are able to provide a high level of service to guests. You lead by example,
demonstrating strong communication with both guests and the team, anticipative guest service and attention to detail.
You deal fairly and honestly with guests, your team, suppliers and business partners.
- A Diploma or Degree in hospitality or similar
- Previous experience in a similar role restaurant management role
- Self-motivated with strong leadership, communication and administration skills.
- A passion for F&B and pride in ensuring a high level of guest satisfaction
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia