- Assist ini daily administration of IBM iSeries computer hardware and software include Base24 and MIMIX
- Assist in installation, configuration and maintenance of IBM iSeries hardware, software, networked devices, journaling, and IBM iAccess software
- Develop, document and maintain procedures for system utilities such as backup or restore, performance tuning and configuration of environment as well as incremental backups as required
- Load and test operating system and application software releases and fixes in bot development or test and productions environments, load application software patches, performance and file tuning utilities
- Document and implement application specific security groups and classes
PT Jalin Pembayaran Nusantara (Jalin) is a national switching company established on November 3, 2016 based on the initiatives of the Ministry of State-Owned Enterprises, Himbara (Mandiri Bank, BNI, BRI, BTN) and Telkom Indonesia. Jalin is one of a Principal Institution in Indonesia through its service “Link” Switching and is currently part of Danareksa Group -a state financial company- whose stocks are also partially owned by Telkom Indonesia -the biggest Telecommunication and Digital Company in Indonesia.
Currently Jalin has three main services: ATM Switching, Debit Switching and ATM Managed services which is aimed to manage end-to-end operation of ATM, all of them under name of "LINK".
The company has become main stakeholder for Indonesia banking industries as part of National Payment Gateway system (Gerbang Pembayaran Nasional/ GPN) which carries out service and operational excellence as the company value. It is our mission to support the nation in gaining efficiency in financial transaction and in the end becomes part of the vehicle of national economic growth.