About Us AppDynamics is the Application Intelligence company. With AppDynamics, enterprises have real-time insights into application performance, user performance and business performance so they can move faster in an increasingly sophisticated, software-driven world. Our integrated suite of products is built on our innovative, enterprise-grade App iQ Platform that enables our customers to make faster decisions that enhance customer engagement and improve operational and business performance. AppDynamics is uniquely positioned to enable enterprises to accelerate their digital transformations by actively monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing complex application environments at scale which has led to proven success and trust with the Global 2000.
About the Role
As a Senior Sales Engineer at AppDynamics, you will be responsible for providing world class pre-sales technical support to the sales team. Working directly with customers you will be the subject matter expert on application performance management and AppDynamics. You will be responsible for delivering product demonstrations that directly address customer pain and emphasize AppDynamics’ industry leading APM solutions. During the sales cycle, you will lead the proof of concepts, demonstrating AppDynamics’ ability to meet and exceed customer requirements, often in the customer’s production environment. Finally, you will have the opportunity to work directly with our Product Management, Engineering, Customer Success, and Marketing teams to share your knowledge and experiences to ultimately improve our business and our customers’ success.
To be a successful Sales Engineer at AppDynamics, you need to have experience in a sales engineer or customer-facing role, and be passionate about technical sales and working with customers. Ideally, you are ambitious and self-motivated, and have experience with application performance management technologies and techniques and Cloud and Big Data technologies. Other qualifications we are looking for include:
- Experience and competence working at OS command lines including Unix, Linux and Window command prompts.
- Experience with Unix/Linux/Windows shell scripting.
- Knowledge of basic networking components and concepts. Ability to troubleshoot basic networking issues that may prevent communication between hosts.
- Experience with web servers and common relational databases used in today’s application architectures. Ability to understand SQL.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Passionate about technical sales and working with customers.
- Ambitious and self-motivated with a high emotional IQ.
- Ability to work on multiple opportunities & POCs concurrently.
- Travel up to 50%
Desired Experience & Skills:
- Experience with application performance management technologies and techniques
- Experience with Cloud and Big Data technologies
- Experience with common .NET web application architecture frameworks, distribution mechanisms and messaging components such as ASP.NET, ASMX, WCF, MSMQ, etc.
- Experience with common Java web application architecture frameworks, distribution mechanisms and messaging components such as servlets, struts, Spring, EJB, web services, RMI, JMS, MQ-Series, etc.
Just a Note
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: AppDynamics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any AppDynamics employee. AppDynamics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of AppDynamics.
At AppDynamics, our Application Intelligence Platform empowers today’s software-defined businesses with the ability to proactively monitor, manage, and optimize the most complex software environments. Because we start with user interactions, our platform is able to dynamically collect millions of performance data points across your applications and infrastructure. We then apply intelligence to instantly identify performance anomalies, enable automatic fixes and continuously measure business impact. And all this happens in real time, in production, with cloud or on premise deployment flexibility. So even in the most dynamic production environments, you can know more and know it faster. It’s more than monitoring—it’s true Application
Intelligence. For more information, visit www.appdynamics.com.
An international water solution company with more than 15 years of global presence has made available an Application Engineer Manager - Water Solutions job for...
Published a month ago
- Mencari customer (account) baru dan melakukan follow-up kebutuhan-kebutuhan existing customer untuk mencapai target revenue - Mengelola hubungan dengan...
From Kalibrr - Central Java
Published a month ago
Startup Account Manager, Indonesia Would you like to be part of a team focused on building adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) with partners and prospective...
From Amazon - Jakarta
Published a month ago
Company Description Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial...
From Smartrecruiters - Jakarta
Published 17 days ago