Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Agency Relationship Manager, you'll collaborate closely with stakeholders in an agency portfolio and co-develop and execute a joint business plan. Working together, you will represent the agency’s interests within Google and help to advance the agencies business growth in the market particularly in the areas of performance marketing, brand building, mobile marketing, and data and analytics. You will be responsible for an agency portfolio and will collaborate with Google's internal teams to exchange knowledge regarding client needs in specific industry and specialist sectors and align support.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience working in an agency, media sales and business-development environment.
- Experience in advertising agencies (offline and online), sales/marketing.
- Knowledge of, and established relationships within, a specific region and/or the display advertising (interactive marketing) industry, and with traditional as well as contemporary/online marketing tactics and strategy.
- Established relationships and presence within the agency marketplace.
- Advocate for Google within the advertising agency community. Solidify executive relationships and drive growth with agencies.
- Help agencies grow their client base and drive growth with customers in a relevant industry.
- Devise partnership-building strategies with the Industry Head for Agency Business and the Agency Business Leader.
- Develop best practices and benchmarking initiatives to optimize agency.
- Design and implement trading structures that ensure mutual value gain for the agency network, Google and respective advertisers.
Position: Copywriter (Lotus: H) • Male/Female • More than 1 years experience as Copywriter in advertising agency (preferably ATL agency) • Excellent English...
Published a month ago
An exciting Group Marketing Director (Based in Cambodia) job has become available at a leading conglomerate with diversified business interests. About the Group...
Published 6 days ago
Plan monthly editorial calendars and write content marketing copy. Work with team on concept development for ongoing and seasonal campaigns. Proofreading...
Published 5 days ago
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager job has just become available at one of the leading FMCG companies in Indonesia. About the Digital Marketing Manager Role...
Published 13 days ago