Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Agency Development Manager, you'll act as the Google Customer Solutions (GCS) lead focusing on enhancing long-term relationships with agencies executives, providing transformative consulting and advice to ensure they remain a sustainable business, while driving scalable product adoption and growth.
You will focus on empowering the businesses that use Google Ads advertising solutions through agencies (and other Google technologies) towards the goal of driving business for our customers, our partners and Google.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of relevant experience in sales or marketing at an agency, technology or media company.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Bahasa Indonesia fluently and idiomatically.
- Master's degree.
- Experience in developing agency partners and driving new agency business opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, and develop recommendations and action plans.
- Excellent business acumen, with profit and loss and executive consulting experience, with demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Work towards goals for new and existing clients, and prioritize and deliver an excellent customer experience to manage agency partners.
- Develop agency relationships from executive level, to specific account teams. Engage in joint business planning with agency executives, offering consultative services to help grow their business.
- Build long-term agency plans, leveraging internal and third-party data.
- Act as a leader for Head of Performance Agencies on strategic initiatives and agency-level planning.
- Grow agency customer base by driving scalable product adoption and growth across broader portfolio of agency accounts.