- Renewals Inside Sales Representative - Germany Location DE-Berlin
12 hours ago(2/5/2020 10:32 AM)
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Sales team is looking for a Renewals Inside Sales Representative to join us in Frankfurt, Munich, or Berlin, Germany. With IBM and Red Hat joining forces, our market potential to end customers has multiplied. In this role, you will work as part of a dedicated team of sales account managers and solutions architects and you will be assigned to manufacturing accounts within the German region. You'll build long-lasting relationships and expand our business in these accounts. You'll identify, nurture, and close opportunities, manage forecasts on a quarterly basis, and track customer data. As a Renewals Inside Sales Representative, you will also work with internal and external partners to expand business and create solutions that serve the best interests of both our customers and Red Hat.
Primary job responsibilities
- Position and sell Red Hat’s solutions and services within your assigned accounts
- Grow and renew existing customer relationships; discover and develop new business opportunities
- Manage forecasts, close deals, and track customer data using standard customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Manage complex sales cycles from prospect to close
- Engage with customers and your team on a regular basis and with the IBM counterparts as needed
- Meet assigned sales quotas
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business administration, marketing, or a technical discipline
- 2+ years of proven success working in an inside sales role
- 2+ years of solutions sales experience, selling software or high-tech offerings and solutions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to build long-term relationships with customers by establishing trust and credibility
- Knowledge of UNIX, Linux, Windows, and application server marketplaces
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using customer relationship management (CRM) tools like Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed