MANAGER Cactus Club Cafe is currently recruiting for innovative leaders to join our Management team at any of our locations.We are more determined than ever to...
From Cactus Club Cafe - East Nusa Tenggara
Published 25 days ago
??, Codemotion - Human-to-Human company...
From Codemotion - East Nusa Tenggara
Published 23 days ago
Program Manager : Flores, NTT Jhpiego seeks MNCH Specialist to support an upcoming USAID MOMENTUM project in Flores Island, NTT. The project aims to assist...
From Jhpiego Indonesia - East Nusa Tenggara
Published a month ago
Do you want variety in your work day? Enjoy bringing the benefits of a professional massage to client's homes? We have an opportunity for you. Dreamclinic is in...
From Dreamclinic - East Nusa Tenggara
Published a month ago
Ourclient, one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, is inviting talented professionals to join the project as a Senior Full Stack .NET Developer.
Thecustomeris a large international agricultural holding headquartered in Italy. They are developing an application to automate the work of farmers, the management of fields, crops, and machinery.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Developing a new mobile application
- Building quality code adhering to industry-standard coding practices
- Designing and developing highly modular object-oriented code with extensibility
- Collaborating in a fast-paced, continual learning environment, which requires the ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies so as to solve business issues
- Deep knowledge of C#,.NET/.NET Core frameworks, ASP.NET Entity Framework
- Knowledge and understanding of Design Patterns and SOLID
- Experience in SQL
- Understanding of Azure services, DevOps
- Storage in GIT
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate in a team
Conditions of work:
- Dynamic and interesting projects, professional and career development, the opportunity to work in a friendly and self-motivated team
- A team structure that is standard across different projects, allowing to easily switch between them and intensively share knowledge and best practices
- 20 days of paid + 20 days of unpaid optional vacation, insurance, paid sick days, sports activities, business trips, training